Saturday, July 20, 2013

How To Save A Relationship

If your relationship has been on a rocky road lately, you may be considering whether you want to work on it or end it. If you decide that you want to fight for it and save your relationship, here are some things to consider and tips for how to go about doing it:

·        Is it worth fighting for? Before you put the effort in to save your relationship, ask yourself if it’s really worth fighting for. Do you love each other? Is there something good worth saving, or do you have more issues than you can even name? Do you want the same things out of the relationship and in the future? Do you have the same values? Decide if it’s worth saving before you try to make it work.
·        Find the key issues. Look past the petty disagreements and fights and figure out what your main issues are. Do you need to communicate more? Value each other more? Find out what the major issues are and then you can work on fixing them.
·        Do you both want to save it? If one of you is over it, it’s never going to work. You both need to be invested in the relationship and want to make it work in order to stand a chance.
·        Work at it. Start chipping away at fixing your problems, little by little. It won’t come easy and it won’t be an overnight fix either, but if you start small and keep working at it, you’ll get there. There will be lots of times where you’ll feel frustrated but keep working on it and you’ll see results.
·        Give it time. Your relationship won’t be repaired after a day. Even if you’ve made good progress and had some success, you still need to be patient and give it time. People don’t change overnight and your relationship won’t either.
·        Ask for feedback. Communicate along the way and talk with your partner about how you each feel that it’s going. Talk about the progress that you’ve made and give each other feedback on what areas still need improvement. If there have been positive changes made be sure to tell each other and compliment each other on your success too.
·        Take the pressure off. Make sure you and your partner still do things together that are fun and casual. Don’t make every date about talking about the relationship and your problems. Take some of the pressure off by having fun together and spending time together in your favorite ways. You can’t expect to be working on the relationship at all times; you need time for fun and relaxation too.

3 comments:

  1. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all thanks to Dr. Agbazara for bringing back my lover to me within 48 hour. I have nothing to say than to Thank you and to let you know that i am happy.. My Lover treats me better and he spends most of her time with me now telling me how much he loves me than ever before.. If you have any problems with your lover contact Dr. Agbazara via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call / WhatsApp ( +2348104102662 ) because he is the solution to every relationship problems with his spiritual powers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m happily married to a lovely and caring husband ,with three kids. A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my husband .so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce.he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn’t love me anymore.So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my husband .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my husband back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited. {{{{https://robinbuckler. com }}}}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my husband who didn’t call me for the past seven {8}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than as it were before,by the help of a spell caster. He also cures Herpes So, i will advice you out there to kindly visit the same and you can also reach him through {{Robinson.buckler}} ‘ @ ‘ ‘ yahoo ‘ ‘ dot ‘ ‘ com ~~~🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

    *Kidney failure
    *Arthritis
    *Diabetes
    *Hypertension
    *Ebola and Other Hemorrhagic Fevers
    *The Opioid Epidemic
    *Antibiotic Resistance
    *Vaccine Hesitancy
    *Candida Auris
    *Stroke
    *Obesity
    *Infertility/Impotency
    *Cancer
    *Eye Problem
    *Skin Problem
    *Fibroid Tumor
    *Ulcer
    *Prostate Problem
    *Asthma
    *Weight Management
    *Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    *Candidie
    *Low sperm can
    *Weak erection
    *Weak ejaculation
    *Pile
    *Elephantiasis
    *Skin Infection
    *Paralysis e.t.c
    *If you want your ex back.
    *If you always have bad dreams.
    *Herpes

    ReplyDelete